January 28 - 30, 2014 • Exhibits: January 29 & 30
Sacramento Convention Center • Sacramento, California
Please visit Downloads for specific exhibitor forms and information.
About the Unified Wine & Grape Symposium
Trade Show: Every January, the Unified Wine & Grape Symposium trade show is home to over 650 suppliers to the wine and grape industry. With more than 13,400 industry professionals attending and 730 booths, the Symposium is the largest wine & grape industry conference and trade show of its kind in North America.
Due to its success, the trade show continues to be sold out from year. In order to accommodate new suppliers each year, we encourage interested suppliers not currently in the trade show to complete a waiting list application. Historically, companies who enroll on the waiting list will have up to a year wait before being able to exhibit.
2014 Booth Fees:
- 10' x 10' ($2,000)
- Large Machinery (vineyard or winery) Area ($15/sq ft)
Attendance: The 2013 show was the largest ever, with more than 13,400 registrants! And we expect to match or exceed that number in 2014! Meet with key industry personnel:
- Industry Suppliers
- Marketing Executives
- Retail Tasting Room Personnel
- Vineyard Managers
- Vineyard Owners
- Winery Managers
Attendees are buying everything they need to operate a successful winery or vineyard:
- Bottles, Corks and Labelers
- Insurance and Financing
- Measurement Needs
- Soil Testing and Analysis
- Tasting Room Supplies
- Trucking Services
- And so much more!
Benefits & Opportunities
Meet with Other Industry Professionals: This is your opportunity to meet with thousands of wine industry professionals! Your sales representatives will have quality time to present and discuss your products or services without distractions. Expositions are the primary source for gathering product information.* Take advantage of this opportunity to make the right contacts with a highly targeted group!
Benefits of Exhibiting
- Draw a top-level, buying-power audience — an estimated 75% of all attendees are the purchasing decision-makers!
- Reach prospects for less than 58% of the cost of a direct sales call.*
- An easy-to-use lead retrieval system which provides you with the ability to scan in your booth visitor’s badge information.
- Reach unknown prospects not contacted by a salesperson.*
- Reduce closing costs by 62% versus sales calls.*
- Have the client see the product or meet a representative on his or her own initiative - more successful than cold calls!
- Online listing of your company information and products with a link to your Web site.
Unique Opportunities Abound
- Dedicated exhibit time without overlapping education sessions or meetings. Just you and thousands of wine and grape industry professionals.
- Designated locations for the hosted buffet luncheon and wine tasting on both exhibit floors.
- Supplier Poster Presentations — open to any exhibitor who wishes to make a formal presentation or product demonstration to potential clients in the wine industry.
- Wine tasting throughout the exhibit areas — an opportunity for all attendees and persons holding Exhibit Hall Vouchers to sample wines from various regions and sample delicious hors d’oeuvres.
- Hosted Buffet Luncheon — open to all registered attendees including those with an Exhibit Hall Pass. Thousands of attendees visit the exhibits on both floors for this event.
- Exhibits Vouchers — distribute them to current or potential clients!
- Sponsorship and Advertising — you can choose from expanded categories.
*According to research by Simmons Market Research Bureau and the Center for Exhibition Industry Research.
Wire and Online Press Kit Service
Business Wire is the official News Release Distribution and Online Press Kit service for the Unified Wine & Grape Symposium.
Click here for additional information on this service.